Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Pictures at the Gym


This is J-Lo. She teaches little kids. I like her because she teaches kids, she is pretty, and she has a pretty silver tongue ring that kinda looks like a screwdriver. I love her she is so pretty.

This is miss Heidi "Yes, hello, yes, hello, yes, bye" (Isabella laughs hysterically as she describes it)- she teaches my swimming class.

I saw a window, and I thought it would be funny, it better be, and I took a picture of myself in it.

This is a picture that I took on the road. I don't know where it is at.

Here is a picture of our house . We are on our way to the gym. Mommy is driving, not me.

Mommy takes me to the gym everyday. I also take swimming lessons with Trinity's mom, Miss Heidi. Belinda is in my class and I love her. Miss Alex works there too. I love them both. I took some pictures at the gym today. Here they are.

No comments: